Neograft locations: Call 1-866-636-7856 for information.
We have the most comprehensive directory of qualified and experienced cosmetic and plastic surgeons in the U.S who perform state of the art FUE hair restoration with the Neograft device.
Be informed about undergoing a cosmetic surgery procedure like Neograft hair restoration from an out-of-state doctor. Common concerns and questions regarding traveling to see a Neograft doctor.
- Neograft surgery complications: Hair transplant surgery is one of the safest cosmetic procedures, but there is always a chance for infection, bleeding or the hair falling out. If you have flown from the Midwest to Seattle to have the procedure done because it is less expensive, who will treat these possible complications once you are back home.
- Poor Growth: If you have traveled across the country to receive a discounted Neograft procedure and you did not get the results promised to you by the salesman, what do you do ? If the clinic guarantees their work will they pay for your expenses to come back and receive additional grafts ?
The best way to ensure that you avoid medical and financial concerns when undergoing a Neograft procedure is to stay local. The good news is that there are many Neograft locations throughout the United States. When researching a Neograft doctor, look for the following characteristics:
- They only use real follicular units.
- They use the same team of technicians on every Neograft procedure.
- They are personally involved in the Neograft procedure.
If you must travel to a Neograft doctor find a location within your state, and if you must travel out-of-state, find a Neograft doctor that is within driving distance. When considering traveling to a Neograft doctor ask them about the concerns listed above.
Orlando – Miami – West Palm Beach – Sarasota – Tampa – Jupiter – Stuart – Melbourne
Dallas – Houston
Neograft New Jersey
Englwood – Fort Lee – Paramus
Neograft New York
New York City – Long Island